This year’s NOTA Wales Spring Conference is going to be a cracker!
We have David Prescott heading the event for us – he’ll be talking about feedback informed treatment…
TREATMENT INNOVATIONS – WHERE NEXT?
David is our keynote speaker this year. He is one of the world’s foremost thinkers and practitioners on assessing and treating sexual violence and trauma.
He has produced 13 different books projects as well as numerous articles, academic papers and book chapters.
David currently serves as Director of Professional Development and as a Clinical Director of Beckett Family Services in the U.S.
His subject this year: feedback informed treatment.
Here are the details…
- Venue: Christchurch Centre in Newport – our regular conference venue
- Info & directions: to the venue can be found – here.
- Flyer: download the conference flyer with all the workshop details – here.
- Displays: If you’d like to display at the conference, please email us – here.
Here’s the best bit…
Cost: £80 NOTA members – £95 Non-members – £55 Students
- Rehabilitative Culture – with Sarah Gear
- A Journey Through Treatment – with Glebe House staff & residents
- Assisted Equine Therapy – with Dr Dawn Fisher
- “Easy Read” – accessible information for people with learning difficulties – with Carys Evans
Don’t miss this rare chance to see David Prescott in the UK and network with others working in this challenging and innovative field!