“Jonny has been working with sexually troubled youth for many years and has strong experience with clients as a programme manager and staff supervisor, in the assessment of risk, and as a presenter, trainer and consultant.”Dr. Phil Rich
Jonny has tons of experience in all matters related to professional child care – social work, youth work, fostering/adoption, residential, secure/custody, management – so if you’re looking for a sounding board for a new idea, struggling with a case or undertaking a complete service re-design, he may be able to help.
I also have a number of associates with expertise in a wide range of sectors, including but not limited to:
– Child and adolescent mental health (inc. trauma, attachment, forensics)
– Children’s residential care (including edge of care and secure care)
– Harmful sexual behaviour in children and young people
– Sexual abuse (including CSA & CSE)
– SCH, STC or YOIs
– Youth Justice
– Direct work with children and teenagers
– Senior and strategic management
– Parenting work, training and support
– Coaching and mentoring
– Organisational and team development
Whatever your need, if it relates in any way to children and young people or the services that serve them, we may be able to help. If we can’t, we’ll say so!
“Jonny has excellent clinical skills and is a very good applied researcher. His broad knowledge of the criminal justice system and extensive practice experience make him a first rate consultant.”Professor Tony Ward