Having negotiated our way through the onset of the virus, a shortage of loo roll and home-schooling, we now have to think about getting kids back to school after being at home for more than 2 months.
This bring with it all sorts of challenges, including:
- Children’s anxieties
- Children’s excitement (both?!)
- Our own anxieties as a parent or carer
- Not feeling ready enough for lockdown to end
- Questions about what it will be like for the kids
- Will they cope with the ‘new normal’ – whatever that is…
And on it goes; lots of unknowns, lots of questions and, most of all, lots of difficult feelings to deal with both in ourselves and the children we care for.
Help is at hand…
The guidance covers:
Above all, this guidance is VERY PRACTICAL and, very importantly, it’s FREE to download – here
Other stuff on post-COVID education
Here are a couple of other documents aimed at dealing with the transition back into education after lockdown:
What do you think?…
Please let me know your thoughts… Leave a comment below or click here.
Related previous posts:
– Harry The Hound Returns to School – book review blog post. This little book was written JUST to help 6011 year olds with post-lockdown school anxiety!
– Harry the Hound Goes to Secondary School – Learn more here (affiliate link)
Pass it on…
© Jonny Matthew 2020