A common mistake we all make…
Those who care for others often neglect themselves, which takes away from their effectiveness with the kids they serve.
This book shows why this is a mistake and how we can better “Look After No.1.
- The need for honesty about the impact of work
- The importance of remembering our “why”
- How to beat burnout
- Practical hacks for doing better self-care
- Tips for building self-care into your routine
- How to enlist the support of others
There are action points at the end of sections to help us identify change and start taking small steps towards better practice.
If you want to be the best version of yourself and do the best possible job for the kids you work with – in whatever capacity – this book is for you.