A FREE EVENT TO CELEBRATE JONNY’S NEW BOOK!
Jonny Matthew’s book, ‘Working With Troubled Children & Teenagers’, is a manifesto of the values needed to engage with hard-to-reach children.
In this FREE event, Jonny will outline the twin ideas of respect and empathy, and show why a focus on truly child-centred values and practice is what’s needed to build trust and help kids change.
Schedule for the event:
- 10:00 – 10:15 Introduction
- 10:15 – 11:15 Session 1 – ‘Seeing’
- 11:15 – 11:30 Break (refreshments provided)
- 11:30 – 12:30 Session 2 – ‘Respecting’
- 12:30 – 1:15 Lunch (bring your own or buy locally)
- 1:00 – 2:00 Session 3 – ‘Empathising’ + Q&A
Who’s this event for?
- Foster carers
- Social workers
- Residential workers
- YOT staff
- Youth workers
- CAMHS colleagues
- Probation officers
- Teachers & PRU staff
- Secure estate staff
- Police officers
IF YOU’RE WORKING WITH OR INTERESTED IN THE WELFARE OF TROUBLED CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE – THIS IS FOR YOU!
This is NOT a sales event, but there will be opportunity to buy the new book if you wish.