How we use your data?
This article will explain what data JonnyMatthew.com collects for your account, how we use it and the choices you have about the data we collect.
What information does JonnyMatthew.com collect about me?
We collect basic information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list online or via a physical sign-up form during a training event, such as name, email address and professional areas of interest. We may also collect additional information when you purchase products or services – such as your postal address.
We also record information when you contact us, including customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked and how we responded.
How does JonnyMatthew.com use information about me?
We use information about you to deliver:
• Our newsletters (e.g. blog posts, videos)
• Training, product or other announcements and information
• Surveys or other ‘market consultation’ communications
Does JonnyMatthew.com share my data with third parties?
JonnyMatthew.com will never share or sell your data to any third party. Jonny Matthew is
also a founding partner of TRM Academy which by virtue of this connection is not a third
Can I control my data?
We provide you with the tools to control your subscription information. Simply open one of
our emails, scroll down to the footer and click on ‘update subscription preferences’ in
• View and update your name
• View and update your email address
• View and update your professional category/areas of interest
• View and update your marketing permissions (i.e. email, direct mail, online customised marketing)
• Unsubscribe and delete your data from our records
As an alternative, you may contact us by either of the following means:
• By mail: Attn: 3 Chantal Avenue, Pen-y-Fai, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, U.K.
• By phone: Attn: 07557-025322
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.