What I Do
Brand New Online
Course All About
Jonny has been working with children and teenagers for over 30 years and has been training colleagues for most of that time.
Whether you have a small group or a large cohort of staff to train, they will find Jonny to be engaging, entertaining and thought-provoking.
Some examples of recent training topics include:
- Sexually harmful behaviour in children & young people
- Balancing risks & needs
- Sexual abuse awareness raising
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- Safer-caring for foster carers
- Child protection – history – contemporary issues
- Attachment & child development
- Impact of trauma & maltreatment on child development
- Sexual behaviour in younger children – what’s OK & what isn’t?…
“I liked the way the day was planned around one child’s story. I found Jonny Matthew very inspiring and real. I would definitely attend any further training he was presenting; the whole day was just brilliant.”