What We Do
Jonny has been working with children and teenagers for over 30 years and has been training colleagues for most of that time.
Whether you have a small group or a large cohort of staff to train, they will find Jonny to be engaging, entertaining and thought-provoking.
Some examples of recent training topics include:
- Sexually harmful behaviour in children & young people
- Balancing risks & needs
- Sexual abuse awareness raising
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- Safer-caring for foster carers
- Child protection – history – contemporary issues
- Attachment & child development
- Impact of trauma & maltreatment on child development
- Sexual behaviour in younger children – what’s OK & what isn’t?…
“I liked the way the day was planned around one child’s story. I found Jonny Matthew very inspiring and real. I would definitely attend any further training he was presenting; the whole day was just brilliant.”Training delegate